Monday, January 12, 2009

January 9, 2009

As you can all tell I sure slept in on this Friday. After staying up very late the night before trying to get some stuff done for work I accidentally turned off my alarm the next morning instead of hitting snooze!!! Needless to say I somehow made it to work on time but I wasn't able to clean my room in the morning. My room typically looks like this in the morning, but I tidy it up before I leave the house. I try on several different outfits before I find the one I want to wear that day, it is really quite a hassle but for some reason I cannot pick out my clothes the day before because I usually just end up changing my mind again.

2 comments:

  1. I didn't see this picture Michelle! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee hee...funny. This is what real life is like! Thanks for sharing it. :-)

    ReplyDelete