Monday, January 12, 2009

January 10, 2009

This was for my friend Sonja's 23rd Birthday. We went for supper at Joey's Tomatoes downtown. Unfortunatly I did not get a better picture and for some reason this is the only picture I took, so it is my picture for 365. Sonja is my good friend from work- she only started working at CDI College as an Admissions Representative about 2 months ago, but in that two months we have grown very close and I am happy we became such great friends inside and outside of work =)

2 comments:

  1. Glad to see you getting out once in a while, all work and no play makes you.....what? Richer? lol Sometimes though it's not all about the money! Glad to hear that you're friends with someone so new at work, that makes for a better work environment for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to hear you met a good friend! It's a funky picture so it all turned out okay. :-)

    ReplyDelete