Monday, January 12, 2009

January 12, 2009

And here are my nice pearly whites!!! I was very happy today because I had a dentist appointment. I must be crazy to be happy to be going to the dentist right?-Wrong! I was mainly happy because I LOVE the nice clean feeling after getting my teeth all scraped and polished! But mostly I was happy because about a month and a half ago my front tooth was chipped on a glass bottle and my dentist fixed it for me today! Since it was only a small chip he sawed my two front teeth down until you barely noticed the chip. Hurray!!!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, and here I thought that they couldn't get any whiter than they were! Looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with your mom, you have got beauuuuuuuutiful ultra-pure-white teeth! I wish I knew your secret. :-) Lucky your chip was small and that easy to fix.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michelle where are your pics? hmmm I'd love to see some of Mexico here when you have the time!

    ReplyDelete