Monday, January 12, 2009

January 11, 2009

Today was the first day I got to play in the snow this winter!!! I bundled up with jeans underneath sweat pants, 2 pairs of socks, a couple layers underneath a hoodie, a toque with a headband over top, a scarf tightly wrapped around my face tied up in the back and over sized running shoes. It was about 8pm and my heart was set on making a snowman in Brittany's backyard. We got a carrot for the nose, a biscotti for the eyes and some twizzlers for the mouth (We had to be a little bit creative as we were lacking on snowman supplies!). As soon as we got outside we realised the snow was not good at all for snowman making so we ended up making snow angels all over the yard and called it "Angels in the outfield!"

4 comments:

  1. Right on Michelle, I was going to make a snowman yesterday with the wet, heavy snow and I forgot too! lol I'm so happy to see you're posting you're pics here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well we thought it would be so perfect because we had the wet snow, but by the time we went to build it the snow was all fluffy for some reason?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope one of us gets to build a snowman before the year is over (it would be fun PLUS a perfect picture opportunity)! I bet you were warm enough with all those layers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's awesome. I haven't made a snowman in years. I should correct that one of these days! :)

    ReplyDelete